Solo Infrared Sauna Sessions
Basic Detox Session
We will assist with set up of the solo sauna, after which you will enjoy a peaceful and serene half hour of detox in the privacy of your own spa room.
30 Minutes – $50 | Book Now
Deluxe Detox Session
While you’re relaxing in the sauna, enjoy a soothing scalp and facial massage to begin the relaxation process with cold aromatherapy towel compresses to keep you refreshed during the session.
30 Minutes – $80 | Book Now
Introducing the Solo Sunlighten Infrared Sauna
What is Infrared?
With the ability to penetrate human tissue, infrared light, which is the basis for all Sunlighten saunas, is a naturally occurring part of the sun’s spectrum that provides significant health benefits through the use of heat. Infrared saunas offer a safe and all-natural experience as you would feel laying under the sun out on a beautiful, relaxing day—only better without the UVA/UVB rays to damage your skin.
Why Infrared Sauna over Traditional Saunas?
While traditional heaters such as hot rock or steam saunas warm the air, infrared saunas directly heat the body, making it a more gentle and pleasant experience. Because infrared saunas operate at a lower temperature, there is less experience with shortness of breath or heat exhaustion. Infrared saunas are seven times more effective than traditional saunas by producing sweat composed of 20% toxins versus the 3% produced by a traditional sauna during the detoxifying process.
At Balance Spa during a naturally detoxifying half hour therapy session, the Sunlighten Infrared Solo Sauna will provide more wellness and healing to you, with benefits such as lower blood pressure, induced weight loss, and reduction in pain and inflammation. You will be wrapped in a completely private solo sauna to give you a relaxing and intimate experience. Described by Sunlighten as a “sleeping bag for your soul,” our new Infrared Solo Sauna offers the following extended benefits:
- Lower diastolic and systolic blood pressure
- Reduced volume of blood vessel inner-lining
- Increased circulation to promote healthier blood pressure
- Induce weight loss and reduce waist circumference
- 30 minute session can burn up to 600 calories
- Increased heart rate, metabolic rate, and cardiac output
- Increase blood flow to the muscles
- Delivers more concentrated oxygen which created more energy to heal
- Significant reduction in pain levels (nearly 70%) after first session
- Helps productions of white blood cells to alleviate inflammation and reduce swelling
Come in and relax in a sauna like you’ve never experienced.